Pernix Group is interested in hiring a Project Superintendent who meets the following requirements:
- Must be able to relocate internationally;
- Must be a United States citizen eligible for a security clearance;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation including a credit and criminal check;
- 5 years of experience performing construction projects;
- 3 years of experience performing construction projects outside the U.S. and its territories;
- Experience must include the completion of a minimum of one project with a minimum contract value of $10M or more and the project must have been successfully completed and accepted by the customer within past 5 years;
- Must be an U.S. Licensed Construction Engineer, U.S. Licensed Professional Engineer, or U.S. Registered Architect.
Pernix Group is a leading construction and power infrastructure company, offering diversified general contracting, design/build and construction management services to private clients and public agencies. We have provided power and construction services since 1995 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
We are a growing company offering a challenging and dynamic work environment; our demands are high, as our the benefits, which include: matching 401k, full Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, two weeks’ vacation, and PTO/Sick time. We also offer career development/opportunity should you desire to progress w/our growing organization.
Salary is commensurate with your experience; please include salary history along with your resume.
EEOC Disclaimer: Pernix Group is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person’s race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.