Pernix is looking to hire a Safety & Health Program Manager (SHPM) who meets the following requirements:
- Must be able to relocate internationally
- Must be a United States citizen eligible for a security clearance (pass a background investigation including a credit and criminal check);
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a site construction safety manager on projects involving construction of large concrete commercial/residential buildings, heavy highway and road or concrete works.
- Must have a Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST) certificate from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (or be able to obtain it within 6 months)
- Must have experience with OSHA and EM-385
- Past experience with DOS/OBO work a plus
The right candidate will be eligible for an expat salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; basic life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; global evac; matching 401k (ROTH available); employee assistance program; as well as optional term life, critical illness, accident, legal, and pet insurance. Expats will also receive a generous base salary and area differential uplift; performance and stay bonuses (if eligible); 310hrs of PTO; monthly meals allowance; housing provided; and an R&R trip allowance every six months.