Pernix Group is looking to hire a Mechanical Superintendent; this position will be for an international project in various locations.
- Oversee the mechanical systems installations including HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and other specialty mechanical systems associated with construction of Class A buildings Internationally
- Direct subcontractors in the construction of mechanical systems
- Direct other superintendents and foreman in the installation of mechanical systems
- Interface with client mechanical engineers
- Coordinating with Quality Control and oversee the quality process for mechanical systems
- Coordination with the Safety Manager to manage the work safely.
- Coordination With Commissioning Agent to complete the mechanical portion of the Commissioning Plan
- Planning and coordination with the Project Controls Manager in recording progress and planning ahead.
- Manage multilingual subcontractors and tradesmen
- 5 years similar work experience working on U.S. Government projects
- Must have successfully completed at least one project with a minimum contract value of $100m or more in the last 5 years outside of the United States and its territories
- Must have experience working with USACE, NAVFAC, or DOS
- Must have OSHA and EM385 experience
- Have a security clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance (Must be a U.S. Citizen)
The right candidate will be eligible for an expat salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; basic life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; global evac; matching 401k (ROTH available); employee assistance program; as well as optional term life, critical illness, accident, legal, and pet insurance. Expats will also receive a generous base salary and area differential uplift; performance and stay bonuses (if eligible); 310hrs of PTO; monthly meals allowance; housing provided; and an R&R trip allowance every six months.