Pernix is currently looking to hire multiple carpenters, masons, and laborers for work in Guam. The right candidates will be motivated team players who have the ability to keep projects moving on time. An attention to detail and understanding of construction management goals and objectives is also required.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to follow-up on inquiries in a timely manner
- Ability to provide excellent customer service (internal and external)
- Ability to identify common construction materials and equipment
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team (internal and external)
- Knowledge, skill, and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards
- Experience working on DOD proejects is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Apprentice and/or Vocational/Technical/Trade training (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
Successful candidates must submit to drug and alcohol testing, and MUST
show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.